Subject: Re: [amos-list] Extensions
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:00:40 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 12-May-99, Leto Kauler wrote:
>discovered I was lying and quits!  This is totally dumb!  I can
>run the stoopid compiler fine separately... but not thru AMOS.
>So, I guess upgrading to version 2 is going to cost money...?

The 2.0 pro compiler comes with a 1.12 to 2.0 upgrader.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                       [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Final Countdown is here!
http://www.ONElist.com
Join the "Star Wars" craze at ONElist.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html